Welcome to Liftingtimes.com Catch the Latest Aviation Products and Services on Our Official Website of Nandan Group by CLICKING HERE >> Stay in Touch with us by Subscribing Our Email Newsletter Service by CLICKING HERE

06 September 2009

Raghu meeting Mr Ratan Tata


I had the GREAT HONOUR of meeting my hero Mr Ratan TATA aka RNT last week. Here is a snap with him. He is an awesome individual who appears so down-to-earth but at the same time is so well informed on everything and asks questions that even technicial guys may not! It is definitely one of the highlights of my professional life. This will be a day I will treasure forever in my mind and it is a great confidence booster as far as I and my company are concerned. and the great man is so unpretentious and if an alien would be kept with him, he would never guess that this is the most powerful and respected Indian leader in the world! 


I will treasure this picture all my life!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really aazing to see you climb high.... all the best!

Sagar Shah said...

Amazing ! All the best for You.

Nikhil Anthony said...

Congratulations Dude. It is a very big deal.

Nikhil

AIlush said...

Congrats man.. rocking .....all i can say Raghu with his future... congo once again,,

Ailush

francis lobo said...

CONGRATULATION MR. RAGH SIR.I AM VERY HAPPY TO TO SEE YOU WITH MY FAVOURITE BUSINESSMAN MR. RATAN TATA. I AM WISHING YOU GREAT SUCESS IN FUTURE.

FRANCIS LOBO

auto motix said...

The online marketplace for cars and trucks is huge and confusing, you would generally have to have one search to find a place to sell your car, another search to purchase your car, and yet another to find parts and supplies or maintenance/repair information. Now it's all combined in one, whether it's used parts and supplies for trucks and cars, salvage parts and supplies, or you need an automotive supply store, you'll find it all here.
thanks
used engines

Post a Comment